We are an organisation that promotes and supports voluntary and community groups across Arun and Chichester.
We help the sector to develop by supporting existing groups as they grow and by providing advice and training to new groups as they are born, guiding them as they develop and assisting them in navigating potential pitfalls.
GDPR FEES AND REGISTRATION
Major changes to the registration requirements are being introduced from May 2018. The attached document provides details. It is very important that all charities re-assess whether or not they now need to register and pay an annual fee. The old rule that not for profit charities were exempt no longer exists. If you require guidance please contact Maureen Chaffe at email@example.com
The Data Protection Fee – A Guide for Controllers – Document
IMPORTANT ACTION REQUIRED – Due to upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we require your consent to hold your data on our database and mailing list. If you have not already responded please do so asap as if we do not receive your confirmation we will be unable to hold your data and therefore we will remove your from our database and mailing list and you will no longer be a member of VAAC
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT – please read
Bersted Green Learning Centre is available for bookings. If you are an organisation who can offer community learning/training opportunities then Bersted Green Learning Centre could be the place for you. The centre has been established to provide a place to meet and learn new skills and develop new interests.
Find out more – read here or email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAAC Funding Focus Newsletter March 2018 giving funding information locally and nationally.
Click here to read more
- VAAC Briefing, What is a Community Interest Company (CIC) on Wednesday 21st March 2018 in the Council Chamber, Bognor Regis Town Hall – read more
- FNM How to develop a fundraising case for support, Thursday 8th March, 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm at Bersted Green Learning Centre – read more
- Chichester Networking Event on Tuesday 17th April 2018, 10am – 11.30am at The Newell Centre Association, Chichester – read more
- Volunteers Co-ordinators Meeting How to write a role description and get the volunteer you need on Monday 23rd April 2018, 10am – 12pm at Tuppenny Barn – read more