Enabling individuals and organisations to support, inspire and empower communities.
To work across the Arun & Chichester Districts to build capacity and enhance third sector organisations by providing them with the necessary support, information and services to enable them to pursue or contribute to their communities to the best of their ability.
To promote, collaborate, organise and facilitate co-operation and partnership working between voluntary, statutory and other relevant bodies for the benefit of these communities.
To build confidence, skills and capacity which allow communities to find their own voices.
VAAC will provide support through
- Helping Hands – Working towards empowering marginalised sections of our community
- Holding Hands – We know how to help
- Handover – To give the skills to fundraise, from car boots to commissioning
- Handouts! – Our website, emails and magazine provide information based on years of experience
- Hands up! – We recruit volunteers, and identify volunteering opportunities – see Volunteer Now!
- Show of Hands – We enable all to stand up, speak out and be heard
- Joining Hands – We are a force to be reckoned with! Supporting through networking and partnership
Where our core funding comes from to support our services:
West Sussex County Council, Arun District Council, Chichester District Council, Littlehampton Town Council, Chichester City Council and NHS Coastal West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
Service Level/Funding Agreements:
We will deliver our Arun and Chichester District Service Level/Funding Agreements which both run until March 2016
Key message to our funders:
We will deliver our services from wherever they are needed throughout Chichester and Arun Districts.
Got an idea you want put into action?
Got an issue, want your voice heard?
From marginalised to mainstream, we know how to help, contact us today!
Telephone: 01243 840305