New Park Community & Arts Association are pleased to announce further availability funds as a result of a grant from Chichester Priory Rotary Club.
They can offer £150.00 – £200.00 to offset room hire costs when you start your new activity-service. Monies awarded should be spent before 3oth June 2016.
- Helps to reduce or avoid risk of social exclusion
- Promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Helps people to achieve their potential
If you are interested please provide a brief account (<500 words) including;-
- The amount you are seeking with a proposed start – ed date
- Why you think the activity or project is needed
- How people will benefit from taking part
- How you will know if the activity or project has been successful
Please also state the name of the person responsible for the activity and provide their contact details.
Completed applications – by Monday 30th November 2015
Allison McDonald-Hughes, Centre Development Manager
New Park Centre, New Park Road, Chichester, PO19 7XY