Funding available New Park Community & Arts Association are pleased to announce further availability funds as a result of a grant from Chichester Priory Rotary Club. They can offer £150 – £200 to offset room hire costs when you start your new activity-service. Monies awarded should be spent before June 30th 2016.
- Helps to reduce or avoid risk of social exclusion
- Promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Helps people to achieve their potential
If you are interested please provide a brief account (<500 words) including;-
- The amount you are seeking with a proposed start – end date
- Why you think the activity or project is needed
- How people will benefit from taking part
- How you will know if the activity or project has been successful
Please also state the name of the person responsible the activity and provide their contact details.
Completed applications – by Monday 15th February 2016
Allison McDonald-Hughes, Centre Development Manager, New Park Centre, New Park Road, Chichester, PO19 7XY