Salary: NJC 46 £41,025
Hours: Full time (37 / week)
Contract: Initially 1 year
Location: West Sussex – office base Bognor Regis
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Manager to spearhead Pathfinder West Sussex – for better wellbeing on behalf of the West Sussex Mental Health Alliance.
You will support Mental Health Alliance Providers to translate the service model, contractual terms and performance indicators into operational practice, ensuring that the Pathfinder becomes an integral element of the wider Mental Health Pathway across West Sussex. You will lead on the delivery and achievement of Alliance targets, goals and outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with Alliance Providers to develop and implement a support model for people who use services
• Develop and implement plans for operationalisation of and delivery of Alliance work
• Develop and lead on implementing the communication and marketing strategy
• Help establish and monitor reporting systems
• To lead on the development, and administration of, robust financial management systems
• Work with the Alliance to develop systems for the collection and collation
of performance indicator data.
• Take lead responsibility for developing and delivering contract performance reports and ensuring implementation, and actions plans are up-dated, and delivered to the agreed schedule.
• Support Alliance Providers to maximise accessibility of services
• Work with Alliance Providers to create a structure and ethos whereby all partners contribute to the development of Pathfinder and delivery of Pathfinder activities
• Support the alliance partners in managing in quality assurance, ensuring the accountability of individual providers
We will be pleased to receive your application with evidence of the following experience:
• Significant experience of managing a wide range of stakeholders at different levels.
• Track record of project management
• Experience of operating in a supporting and/or advisory role to improve outcomes and performance of others
• Understanding of the Mental Health landscape at a local and national level
• Experience of working with voluntary organisations is desirable
• Ability to work with others in a coaching style, encouraging reflection and lateral thinking to solve problems and develop plans.
• Collaborative and good at building relationships, both internally and with external stakeholders
Closing date: 23rd August 2017
Please click on the link below for application pack: