The resources in this area are provided free of charge to help your organisation thrive and run more efficiently.
This section of the website is currently under review. We would like to make it more interactive for organisations and community groups. Please look out for updates in 2021.
What can we do for you, for example?
• We can guide you through the basics of a business plan
• Advise how to put together a fundraising strategy
• Discuss the best ways to write a case for support (the reasons why you should get funded)
• Sign post you to the best grants to apply for
and work with you on how to work towards writing the application
• For small organisations we can write an application for grants of up to £5000.
We also run:
• Fundraisers Forums on specific topics,
• 121 surgeries where you can get advice and support not only from us but funders
Please either complete a Development Team Referral Form or check out our training and events calendar
BBC Children in Need is looking for new members to join our South East Regional Advisory Committee
The South East Region covers the following counties: Hampshire & IOW; West Sussex; Berkshire; Oxfordshire; Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes; Essex; Hertfordshire; Kent; Surrey; East Sussex and Brighton & Hove.
We would welcome applications for those who share our commitment to support disadvantaged children and young people across the South East region to be safe, happy, secure, and provided with the opportunities they need to reach their potential.
Please click on this link for more information and access to the application form.
Applications close at 5pm on 11th March 2021.
Currently nothing to report.