Support and Advice for Charities & Community Groups to help them grow and thrive
Our team has a wealth of experience in helping voluntary and community groups to develop the tools they need to succeed. We can take the strain out of writing procedures, policies & strategies and can provide an organisation healthcheck to see what gaps you have and make recommendations to help.
What we offer
Free 1:1 support and advice on the following;
- Start ups – finding the right organisational structure, writing a governing document, recruiting trustees, opening a bank account and more…
- Policies (which ones you should have) and practice (how to deliver them)
- Strategy planning and how to measure impact of your work
- Advice on writing funding bids and providing feedback before submission (we need 10 working days before the closing date to review bids)
- Recruiting volunteers including Trustees – Contact Volunteer Now!
- Health Checks – advice on development and checking you have everything in place
- Guidance on websites and getting your message across
If your charity or community group would like help from our development team fill in our referral form. A member of our team will be in contact to give you the advice and support you need.
We also offer the following services at a charge:
- Training courses (subsidised)
- Consultancy services – we charge for pieces of work that are more involved than advising. Examples include:
- Facilitating strategy development days for Trustee Boards
- Writing funding bids
- Running bespoke training for organisations
We are happy to discuss your needs with you. Our charges are very reasonably priced for the voluntary sector.
Please contact us for more information.
Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester Membership
If you would like to become a member of VAAC and receive free support, please visit our membership section to see what benefits you could receive or fill in our membership form now.