Volunteering in Arun and Chichester
Volunteers are amazing! They give up their own free time to help the community around them. They make a massive difference and ensure that much needed services are provided in the local area.
- They help to reduce isolation and loneliness.
- They help people remain independent, happy and healthy.
- They provide comfort and support to those in difficulty or distress.
Without them, many charities and community groups in Arun and Chichester would not exist.
But volunteering is not just giving, here are just some of the benefits you could get:
- Make new friends and socialise
- Increase confidence
- Gain work experience and learn new skills
- Make a difference
- Have fun!
Widlfowl & Wetlands Trust
Cooking for Stonepillow
Would you like to offer your time and find out about the benefits yourself? We can help!
I want to volunteer
We need volunteers
Top Tips for Staying Safe
Watch the short video below for advice on how to keep yourself safe when volunteering, especially during the coronavirus.